There is certainly no shortage of vehicles on the market today, just as there are thousands of dealerships from which you can buy them. How do you know if you are choosing the best car dealerships? Everyone wants to get good value for the money, have reliable service and a varied inventory from which to choose. It can sometimes be difficult to tell but you have no worries. Best 100 Dealers has done the hard work for you. Here are the criteria we use to define a trustworthy dealer:
- We have done the homework. We have investigated the history of every dealer on our Best 100 list so that you can be sure that they are operating ethically.
- Some of the highest-rated dealers have been in business for a long time. You can be certain that if a dealer has operated for a while, there is a good reason. However, it is important to note that there are some great dealerships out there that have not been around that long. This doesn’t mean that they are not worth your time, it simply means that their reputation has not really been tested yet. They are worth checking out.
- The dealerships we promote have extensive inventories and comparable prices for vehicles within a specific geographical area.
- While it’s not a requirement to offer perks to customers, those dealers who do can draw even more customers. Things like loaner cars, pick up and drop off service, complimentary tire rotation, and oil changes and free car washes aren’t necessary, but they do make life easier.
- The dealership’s facilities are clean and well-maintained.
- The standard of service is high.